The clubs and programs that are part of College Outside (AKA you guys) are the bread and butter of everything we do. So it’s about time you guys are recognized for it. These club features are a place for our clubs to tell their craziest stories, best adventures, and what makes their club truly unique! We already know how cool they are, now everyone else can too. So here’s a rad group of ladies straight out of Bozeman, MT. They’re passionate about building a supportive and fun community for women in the outdoors, and they deserve some recognition for that!
1. Describe the essence of your club in a sentence or two. What makes you guys you!
There’s a little bit of Babe in all of us. We are all the women of Bozeman who want a positive and encouraging outdoor recreation community. We are all of you. We are for you.
2. What is your favorite event that you put on? Please describe!
We do some climbing nights, ski days, fishing days, anything girls want to learn or progress in, we will do our best to do! We love bringing people together and building a strong community.
3. Tell us your deepest, darkest secrets… What’s something you wouldn’t want your mom to know about the happenings of your club?
Our moms are Babes! (Bridger Babes is an all ages group, plus our moms are the OG Babes!)
4. Do you have any absolutely legendary traditions?
We are pretty new, so not yet..but we can feel some coming on.
5. What are you most proud of about your club?
We are able to bring girls together who otherwise would not have met. We are able to help build a stronger female community in Bozeman and also introduce women to new sports and hobbies!
6. If you could give a piece of sage advice from your club to the world what would it be?
Being the best skier, climber, fly fisher, whatever is not the most important thing! Being nice and inclusive to everyone is, we need to encourage each other and embrace our skills!
For more information about the Bridger Babes, check out their website at bridgerbabes.com or on Instagram @bridgerbabes.
If your club would like to be featured on College Outside (who wouldn’t want to be amiright?) follow this link and fill out the form: http://www.collegeoutside.com/outing-clubprogram-feature/